The Guernsey Digimap base map is maintained by the States of Guernsey Digimap Service Team.
To help us ensure that the mapping data is as accurate as possible, if you notice any omissions or data that you feel is incorrect please report it to the States of Guernsey. Please e-mail it to the Administration & System Manager, States of Guernsey Digimap Services, Old Guernsey Tobacco Factory, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2ET, Tel. 01481 729240 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Data sets comprise the following:
Land and Roads
- The roads data set is made up as part of the seamless 100% polygon coverage of each Bailiwick Island. Every polygon segment is attributed unique identifiers, including the official road name and depicts the precise extents of the road.
- Land Parcels: The land parcel polygons depict the extents of individual land parcels under contiguous ownership. The data set is fully attributed with unique identifiers, ownership references, full address details and other geometric data. Each land parcel is attributed to indicate how it is accessed from the public highway.
- Buildings: The building polygons, fully attributed and classified by type.
- Parishes: High Water polygon data set of Parishes.
- Polygon Water Features: Polygon layer depicting the Islands water storage reservoirs, ponds and quarries.
- Water lines (Streams): Line data set depicting the alignment of all streams above and below ground level, with appropriate attributes.
- Road Labels: These labels are supplied as AutoCad. DWG annotation labels, and give greater flexibility within the ArcGIS projects.