The Port of Etel website reports:
Come and stop in one of the most beautiful South Brittany Ria. Formerly frequented by a flotilla of Tuna boats, you will not encounter any difficulty to enter the estuary, the semaphore will guide you in the passes on VHF channel 13 or by telephone (02 97 55 35-59). In August, during the tuna party, you can enjoy grilled and with all the sauces on the good tables near the port ..
The beach is two steps away…
Semaphore schedules from 15/06 to 31/08: 3.5 hours before the High Water and 2.5 hours after the High Water!
> BY THE SEA
Access to the port is easy to access if you take the precaution to contact the semaphore to make sure that crossing the bar will not be a problem.
Contact – ETEL Semaphore: Tel. 02 97 55 35 59, VHF Channel 13.
– Etel / Lorient => 10 miles
– Etel / Port Tudy (Groix) => 10 miles
– Etel / Quiberon => 13 miles
– Etel / Port Haliguen => 17 miles
– Etel / The Palace (Belle-île) => 19 miles
- Director of the Port: Michel Le Bras
Telephone: 02 97 55 46 62