Amazing restaurants, very helpful marina office, lots of places to see and visit including the famous Jersey Zoo. What more could you want. Ideal as a destination or as a stopping off point for Granville, Saint Malo, the Rance or Saint Cast.
Good facilities and low cost fuel.
COVID-19 Visiting and local vessels
Latest notice to Mariners
Restrictions on visiting leisure vessels to the Bailiwick of Jersey – Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Due to the current Coronavirus Pandemic, travel to Jersey by leisure vessel from a foreign jurisdiction is only being granted for Essential Travel. On this basis, travel for leisure will not be granted.
Travel to Jersey includes:
- Arriving at any Jersey Harbour as defined in General Direction No. 8 (Port & Harbour Limits)
- Anchoring within Jersey Territorial Waters
- Visiting outlying reefs (Les Écrehou and Les Minquiers)
Essential travellers are under the following categories:
- essential government workers or contractors travelling to/from Jersey for the purposes of their work
- essential private or voluntary sector workers travelling to/from Jersey for the purposes of their work
- travelling to/from the UK for medical treatment not available in Jersey
- travelling to reach a permanent home in Jersey or the UK, or travel on urgent compassionate grounds
- travelling to reach a permanent home outside the UK
New 2019 booklet and tide table – jersey MarinersPocketBook2019Online
Marina Time Table – Jersey_2019 Marina Opening and Boat Hoist Operating Times
The new waiting pontoon is now in place outside the main visitors’ marina. The pontoon looks longer than before but the biggest change is the removal of the old roll-on roll-off ramp.
Jersey wave buoy (sadly not working recently) – www.portofjersey.je/Pages/weat…
Jersey’s marina is well located and very convenient for the town of St Helier. The marina staff are all very helpful. Note: Entry cards are now provided to the facilities and the visitors’ marina – so access is back to 24 x 7 which is good news.
The weather is transmitted on VHF channel 18 on a regular basis
Guide du Port
From Jersey visit
Jersey wave buoy – www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page…
Breakfast choices – 2013
Pomme d’Or – opens at 07:00 to 12:00hrs – The Café Bar – full breakfast and is a very popular café with boaters.
Royal Yacht – opens at 09:00hrs to 11:00hrs – Café Zephyr
St Helier Yacht Club – opens at 09:00hrs to 11:30hrs
Lifeboat Café – Variety of food in an open area
Restaurant – www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaura…