Welcome to the new Digimap website. We specialise in creating mapping solutions and providing digital maps of Guernsey, Alderney, Herm and Sark. The Guernsey Bailiwick mapping is created by the States of Guernsey and we are responsible for its marketing, sale and distribution.
Please use the navigation bar at the top of the page to find out more about Digimap, browse our products and services, or use the other facilities such as channel islands AIS tracking page
Channel Island GIS User Conference
Digimap recently held a GIS User Conference in both Guernsey and Jersey.
We have received a number of requests for copies of the slides which are provided below
- Ordnance Survey – http://we.tl/FwD6MpiXNU – video clip – http://we.tl/7iLu5ffUKf
- Fugro BKS – Guernsey http://we.tl/t0sGFIf7tU – Jersey http://we.tl/RUPiZq7KIy
- Esri UK You Tube videos
- Local Case Studies – Guernsey Water – http://we.tl/uP1lAB9T5S
- Utilities Joint Service – http://we.tl/sCLOAR5f8s
- Leica Geosystems – http://we.tl/FKpki7newi – video downloads – http://we.tl/JI54ipUP6b
- Guernsey Mapping – Dave Wakeford presentation – http://we.tl/gmSDjPFPXE
- Jersey Mapping and ArcGIS Server demo – http://we.tl/2OvRm0Ss27
- Jersey Mapping / Joint Utilities / ArcGIS Online Storyboard – http://we.tl/cvGYtFQMUp
- ArcGIS Online Storymap – http://we.tl/dZkPwxTTB5
- Jersey 3D mapping – http://we.tl/prMgvxdS4d